Tuesday, February 21, 2017

NEW: Black Sabbath live in Houston 1999 - 1DVD - January 25

BLACK SABBATH
Compaq Center
Houston, Texas, USA
January 25, 1999

Band:
Ozzy Osbourne
Tony Iommi
Geezer Butler
Bill Ward
with Geoff Nicholls

Lineage:unknown gen VHS>MPEG>VIDEO_TS (using ClickToDVD)>DVD>VIDEO_TS (extracted losslessly using DVDShrink)

Tracklist (1:35:55):
War Pigs
N.I.B.
Fairies Wear Boots
After Forever
Electric Funeral
Sweet Leaf
Into The Void
Snowblind
Dirty Women
Black Sabbath
Iron Man
Children of the Grave
Paranoid

Bonus footage:
Jackson, Missippi 9/27/72
The Black Sabbath Show (cartoon)

Notes: Another from the Gary's Black Sabbath batch; this is the 12th show of the tour. Gary used to list the gen of the tapes on
his site, but, when I bought these, I was just thrilled to have the shows - I didn't really care about the lineage. At some point,
I started looking for in the information on-line, but, his website seems to have disappeared for good, so, I can't say for sure.
This much is certain: in some instances he sold me his original tape, in others, he sold me a dub of his original. The guy had a huge
collection and so a lot of his stuff was very low gen. Some, not so much - this show is pretty generated, but, is well-shot and
definitely watchable.

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment